In the past few years, there has been a certain rise in the demand of businesswebsites. These sites are considered as the best way to connect with existing and potential customers who are spread across different geographical boundaries. Joomla has created turmoil in the industry by launching a secure and innovative content management system into the web world. An organization looking for a secure and easy-to-manage website can opt for Joomla based sites.
Joomla comes in handy because it is secure and can be updated easily without any technical hassle. Well, Joomla is an all in one software that acts as a perfect tool to solve all the content management issues. Today, almost all the web design companies across the world offer PSD to Joomla conversion service and that too at affordable prices. Though maintaining a website is not an easy task, but it is easy to maintain a site that is based on the Joomla platform.
With the help of Joomla’s simple functionality, you will be able to maintain your website without any technical help. Given below are a few features of Joomla:
1. Affordable and scalable: Providing Joomla based developmentserviceshas become a ‘must’ for all the web design companies across the world. Joomla is quite affordable and the services which you will get in return are highly commendable. It is a powerful tool that will help you in developing dynamic websites with an ease.
2. Open Source: Joomla is an open source software, that offers web designers and software developers with complete, flexibility to tweak and enhance this system, so that it can meet the specific requirements of the business. Designers and developers have complete control over the code and can change it as per client’s need.
3. SSL Certification: If your Joomla site requires user login & registration, then you need an SSLcertification, which will keep the user information encrypted. There are two different ways of adding the SSL certification to your Joomla based site:
- Take help of your hosting provider: You can contact your hosting provider and get your website enabled with the SSL Certificate. Once the certificate is properly enabled, you can access your site using ‘HTTPS’ in the URL.
- Enable it yourself: Login to your backend and go to-> System-> Global Configuration -> Server-> Force SSL-> select “Entire Site”.
4. Comfortable to use: Compared to other software’s, Joomla is the easiest to use and understand. It can be easily hosted on most of the web hosting infrastructure’s available today. The best thing about Joomla is that it doesn’t demand any technical expertise from you. Joomla web design and PSD to Joomla conversion can be done by web designers, who don’t even have expertise in Joomla programming.
The above-written blog is about the advantages of using a Joomla based portal. Beside this, you can take help of any experienced web development company that will assist you in creating the desired website.